Being that Google is pushing it’s cloud based infrastructure as the place to house apps it’s not surprising to see that they have created a program to try to accelerate startups that want to use their platform. The Google Developers Launchpad is a program that gives accepted startups not just up to $100K in cloud services credit, but also provides user testing, introductions to VC’s and Media and more.
There are 2 tiers for this program called “Start” and “Scale”. Depending on what level your startup is accepted at you will receive different benefits. This seems like a very good program, and since they don’t ask for equity there should be no downside to being selected (so long as you want to use Google as a platform).
You can learn more and apply online here: https://developers.google.com/startups/
You’re validating your idea, and have tested a prototype – we’ll help you take the next step to get user feedback and develop your product.
- Google Cloud Platform credits take your idea off the ground
- AdWords promotional offers let you test monetization and positioning strategies
- UserTesting trial offers to get UI feedback from real users
- Invitations to local events connect you with developers, VCs and accelerators near you
- Participants at this stage are considered for Launchpad Week – a weeklong training bootcamp in select cities
- $100,000 in Google Cloud Platform credits to build a product that scales with you.
- UX reviews by Google design experts
- Online developer support
- UserTesting credits for 10 full user tests, 5 mini tests
- Early product access to Analytics and other product Trusted Tester programs
- Invitations to Google Experts network for 1:1 consultations
- Consideration for Google Developers Summit
- Participants at this stage are invited for Launchpad Week – a weeklong training bootcamp in select cities